Jump to recipe
S’mores are better-known in the US than the UK, but I’m on a mission to educate my friends one cookie, brownie or slice of pie at a time.
Biscuit, chocolate and marshmallow — what’s not to like?
This pie came about because I had a couple of jars worth of Fluff in the cupboard that I wanted to use up, so I paired it with a butter chocolate ganache and a buttery biscuit base for a simple but effective treat.
I’ve used a base recipe from the awesome Sally’s Baking Addiction here but if you have a preferred biscuit base recipe any will do — it’s the flavour that’s important.
Quick and Easy S’mores Pie
- 2 jars vanilla marshmallow Fluff
- 10 Digestive biscuits
- 6 tbsp (90g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup (65g) brown sugar
- 300g dark chocolate chips/chunks
- 300g unsalted butter
- Crush the biscuits and mix with the melted butter and brown sugar.
- Press the biscuit mixture into your pie dish and leave to cool OR bake for 8–10 minutes at 150c (130 fan)
- Melt the butter for the ganache over a medium heat.
- Put the chocolate in a mixing bowl and pour the butter over.
- Leave for a few minutes, then stir until smooth.
- Pour the ganache into the crust, smooth the top and leave to cool until set.
- Spread the Fluff over the ganache — this is quite a messy job! A coating of unsalted butter on your spreading implement will help a bit.
- Put the pie under a preheated hot grill until the top is browned.